Top 5 Reasons One Architect Prefers Cates Engineering
~Courtesy of Lou Giacalone - Ehasz Giacalone Architects
- We have selected Cates Engineering for our residential projects because they have extensive experience in the design of 5 story wood frame construction.
- Our firm works very closely with Cates’s engineers making coordination streamlined. Their engineers speak the language of Architecture.
- Our projects are successfully completed on time and within budget due to the quality of Cates’s construction documents.
- Their quick response to field questions is instrumental to the successful completion of our projects.
- We highly recommend Cates Engineering to our major clients. We explain that our close working relationship with their engineers is a benefit to the client.
What Other Members of the Team Think
“RWS has worked with Cates Engineering for at least 10 years now and have appreciated working with them since day one. They always seem to take that extra step and extra time needed for coordination. As an HVAC engineer, coordination with structural is critical for a successful project. Cates always took the time to review the trade design with the structural design and provided feedback on any issues, and in some instances, noticed conflicts before we did. This is obviously very helpful to us and they certainly provide a level of effort beyond what we typically find in a structural engineering firm.”
~Michael O’Rourke – R.W. Sullivan Engineering